Re: Edit: SOLE footbeds - Ray Estrella

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2008
      Hi Roger,

      Thank you for the help and edits as always. I made all changes and
      added to make things clearer about the inner-boots of the plastic
      doubles. I actually replaced the entire inner-boot. The felt ones are
      gone. I tend to forget that not everyone knows what I am thinkingÂ…

      I tried to make it clearer also that these (and the other pair I
      bought) are for high volume boots. That is why they can't be used in
      running shoes and such. They make thinner types for other shoes, but I
      do not have any. I tend to go through my trail runners pretty quick and
      with the weight I carry with them on being so low I do not have any
      issues with most supplied insoles.

      I will upload it, but if you think I need to be clearer yet let me know.