Please note

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2008
      The following statement is being added to all of the relevant BGT documents:

      "Non-U.S. testers please note: BackpackGearTest.org is primarily based in
      the U.S. and deals primarily with U.S. manufacturers and non-U.S. companies
      desiring entry into the U.S. market. Some of these companies, but not all by
      any means, insist on their gear being tested in the U.S. only. We do what we
      can to persuade them to ship gear to our overseas testers but we aren't
      always successful in this.

      We value our overseas testers highly and know that they frequently
      contribute not only as testers but also as members of our administration
      groups. But we also want them to understand that we can not always guarantee
      overseas testers that they can participate in all, or even any, tests. We
      can only guarantee we will do our best to get them involved in as many tests
      as possible."

      Jerry