Group Calendar

  • davewyman99
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2008
      Could someone with the right access level please delete the spam
      appointment, regarding getting $200k for reading emails, out of the
      group calendar? It's making a mess of my own yahoo calendar.

      Thanks in advance,
      Dave
    • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 30, 2008
        Huh... people use those on-line calendar things?

        Anyway... the offending entry has been removed.

        Jet

        BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com wrote on 09/30/2008 08:16:29 AM:

        > Could someone with the right access level please delete the spam
        > appointment, regarding getting $200k for reading emails, out of the
        > group calendar? It's making a mess of my own yahoo calendar.
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        > Dave

      • edwardripleyduggan
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 30, 2008
          Thanks, Jet. Has the spammer been deleted from the member list? Kind
          of curious how they got through the screening. Or can people post to
          the calendar without being approved?

          Ted

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
            My Bad! The e-mail was one that looked like a spammer, but unfortunately
            I wasn't wise enough to try and look them up in the member list. At the
            time I assumed they had posted it and left, but next time I'll be more
            thorough.

            Jet

            BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com wrote on 09/30/2008 07:57:04 PM:

            > Thanks, Jet. Has the spammer been deleted from the member list? Kind
            > of curious how they got through the screening. Or can people post to
            > the calendar without being approved?
            >
            > Ted
            >
            > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, jetriple@... wrote:
            > >
            > > Huh... people use those on-line calendar things?
            > >
            > > Anyway... the offending entry has been removed.
            > >
            > > Jet
            > >
            > > BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com wrote on 09/30/2008 08:16:29 AM:
            > >
            > > > Could someone with the right access level please delete the spam
            > > > appointment, regarding getting $200k for reading emails, out of the
            > > > group calendar? It's making a mess of my own yahoo calendar.
            > > >
            > > > Thanks in advance,
            > > > Dave

          • edwardripleyduggan
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
              No prob. I'll assume it was hit and run...