Re: [BackpackGearTest] Equipment for day trips

  • Bill MacLane
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2008
      Julie,
      Absolutely not a silly question. Many of us, myself included, more often
      than not take day trips and short hikes.
      I like the long trips, but not being a millionaire or billionaire I cannot
      do as much week or more backpacking as I like.
      We all use common gear. Just that on a day trip we may not need as much or
      as big a pack.
      Best wishes.
      Bill