Edit: OR Titan Kettle-Alex-9.22.08

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2008
      Here ya go!

      As usual;
      EDIT: Change Me
      Edit: Think about changing me
      Comment: Everything else

      It seems you missed a majority of the edits from last time. Please make sure
      that ALL the edits are corrected prior to uploading your file for edit
      again. Thank you.

      AB

      _____
      Visit Corridor9
      http://www.corridor9.net
      ____________________________
      > Mountain Safety Research, Inc. (MSR)
      > http://msrgear.com
      EDIT: This link is still not clickable in the HTML version.

      > Product: MSR Titan Kettle
      > Year of manufacture: 2005
      > MSRP: $39.99 (USD)
      EDIT: Current MSRP for this product is $49.95. Please change to reflect
      current pricing. This price is wrong.

      > Material: Titanium
      > Capacity listed .85L (28.7 oz)
      > Capacity measured: .85 L (28.7 oz)
      > Weight listed 4 oz (113 g)
      > Weight actual: 4 oz (113 g)
      EDIT: Listed weight now is actually 4.2 oz (118 g). As this is in the Fast &
      Light series, please change and list actual weight 1 place past decimal for
      those gram weenies out there.

      > weight and adaptability are desired. Although not a member of the
      > ultra-light adventure race crowd, simplicity and flexibility are
      > always appreciated.
      EDIT: Hard to tell if you're talking about the pot, or yourself. How about
      "Although I'm not a member..."

      > Although I own another titanium pot this kettle accompanies me to many
      > trips in the Presidential Mountains above 4,000' (1,220 m), Acadia
      > National Park and day trips on Mount Monadnock, with temperatures from
      > 85° F (29° C) to -5° F (-21° C).
      EDIT: Additional field information would be very helpful. How many times
      have you used this pot?

      > to measure the proper amount of water) and a hot beverage, or a bag
      > and boil packet of rice. (spiced with beef jerky, dried tomatoes bacon
      > bits or bouillon) I almost exclusively boil water for meals.
      EDIT: Is the "(spice with beef jerky, dried tomatoes bacon bits or
      bouillon)" section supposed to be talking about the rice? If so, include it
      before the period. In addition, this appears to be one long sentence that is
      a somewhat difficult to read. Please split this up and rephrase it a bit.

      > self-explanatory. Three hot meals and beverages with little or no
      > CLEANING required does it get any better.
      EDIT: "CLENING" does not need to be all caps

      > cooked pasta and rice without bags and added different sauces, veggies
      > and other ingredients simmered without permanently bonding food to the
      EDIT: Reads weird, let's try "added different sauces, veggies, other
      ingredients, and simmered without..."

      > bottom of the kettle. These are the results of several years of
      > moderate usage (approximately 100 plus meals prepared) and are not
      EDIT: Your HTML shows "approximately100 plus". Please add space before 100.