Re: Newbie a bit confused

  • pamwyant
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2008
      Allen,

      Where did you e-mail your review? It should be posted here to this
      list. Unless I am overlooking it, I don't see a review from you on
      this list.

      Here is a link that explains the purpose of the different lists we have:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=Bylaws&page=20

      All owner reviews need to be posted here or they will not be picked up
      for editing.

      As a newbie, you should read our entire 'survival guide' (the bylaws
      documents), but for your first review at least, this chapter is of
      particular interest:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=Bylaws&page=30

      You may also want to join our mentoring program, where you will be
      paired with an experienced tester who can help with questions and
      assist you in making the first owner review an easier process. A
      mentor can be requested by e-mailing:

      mentor@...

      Welcome aboard, and be sure to let us know if there are any additional
      questions.

      Pam Wyant
      Owner Review Editor

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "alsteig21" <alsteig21@...>