Re: EDIT/APPROVAL: Repost - Owners Review - Chaco Canyonland Low Hiker

  • S
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2008
      Hi Jerry,

      Here's the new folder. I had a lot of trouble with the website and I had to leave out
      "multisport shoe" because it made the folder name too long.

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Footwear/Trail%20Shoes/Chaco%20Canyonland%2
      0Low%20eVent/

      Sheila

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, jerry adams <jerryaadams@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for editing this.  Sorry to drag this out further : )
      >
      > Looking at the Chaco website, the name should be "Chaco Canyonland Low eVent
      Multisport Shoe"  (the eVent should be added which is a waterproof membrane).