OOP - Mark McLauchlin

  • Mark McLauchlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2008
      G'day,

      I will OOP til the end of the month as my wife and I are expecting our
      second hiker, ooops I mean child.

      Carhartt Work Dry LTR will be in sometime during the next week, no other
      tests affected.

      Cheers,

      Mark

    • Mark McLauchlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2009
        Will be OOP from tonight (17th) to the 25th October.

        No reports outstanding, or that will be overdue while I am away.

        Monitoring two tests, one field testing the other waiting delivery.

        Cheers

        Mark

        <http://lightweighthikersblog.blogspot.com/> Follow my lightweighthikers
        blog