Thank you Gail S - Re: OR: Pelican 1010 Micro Case

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 7, 2008

      Review Queue and will be picked up by an Edit Moderator soon. If you
      are new to BackpackGearTest.org, welcome to the community! The
      Editors will work with you, within their own time constraints, to
      manner. Do not worry if nothing happens with it for several days.
      All our Editors are volunteers and your report will be subject to an
      timeframe, please let me know directly at jdeben(at)hotmail.com

      Once your first two Owner Reviews have been approved and you have
      submitted your Tester Agreement you will be eligible to start
      applying for Tests. If you'd like more assistance or guidance with
      the process you can request a mentor by sending an email to Jenn K.,
      the mentor coordinator, at mentor (at) backpackgeartest.org.

      Moderator.

      will use APPROVED in the subject line.

      If you'd like to keep track of the progress of your OR while it's in
      the edit queue, the entire Owner Review Queue is posted to this
      yahoo group list on either Thursdays or Fridays.

      the list or contact me directly.

      Edit Administration Manager
    • André Corterier
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 10, 2008
        > APPROVAL: OR: Pelican 1010 Micro Case - Gail S

        Hi Gail, another brownie point to your name. Just a remark: the first
        picture's a bit blurry. You may wish to retake that one - or leave it
        as is, it will serve.

        Once you're satisfied, please upload at your earliest convenience here:
        http://tinyurl.com/5wnjuk and please don't forget to delete the test
        folder item.

        Regards,

        André
        OR Editor
      • woodswoman2001
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 10, 2008
          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, André Corterier
          <andre.corterier@...> wrote:

          > > APPROVAL: OR: Pelican 1010 Micro Case - Gail S
          >
          > Hi Gail, another brownie point to your name. Just a remark: the first
          > picture's a bit blurry. You may wish to retake that one - or leave it
          > as is, it will serve.

          Andre,
          I hope the new picture is better. It bothered me too so I actually took
          new pictures before you even sent the note :) Thanks!
        • André Corterier
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 16, 2008
            Gail,

            I wouldn't know - I can't see the picture (or the report) online -
            either in the proper folder or the test folder.

            Anything up?

            André
            OR Editor

            --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "woodswoman2001"

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 16, 2008
              Andre,

              I just re-uploaded it. I have no idea where it went missing. I have the
              original upload notice (in a folder) from when it was uploaded on the
              10th....a mystery for sure. Hope it stays there this time :)
            • André Corterier
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 17, 2008
                Must have been a server-side problem then, giving you a premature
                upload notice - I never got one. I look out for them (on good days) so
                I can go back and close the folder against further uploads again
                (sometimes people upload their unedited versions to the proper folders,
                which happens if they're still set to accept uploads).

                But anyway - it's there now and the picture is much improved. Thanks
                for your assistance in this. Hope you had a good time OOP.

                Regards,

                André