Re: OWNER REVIEW CALL FOR SEPTEMBER

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3 6:40 PM
      Pack towels? I meant to do this one in July for the "personal hygiene"
      section, but got caught up with real life - so I hope it'll still work.

      And since I wasn't around for the "Base Camp Gear" discussion, are we
      leaving that at any outdoor gear we leave behind for the actual trek
      itself?

      Greg M

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Edward Ripley-Duggan
      <erd@...> wrote:

      > This month's calls are for
      >
      > Water Craft
      >
      > Ultraportable or inflatable canoes or kayaks, packrafts, and
      > associated gear such as watershoes, drybags and the like. This
      > category is currently empty and deserves not to be.
      >
      > I will also continue Base Camp Gear from last month.
      >
      > Both are good for brownie points.
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > Best,
      >
      > Ted

    • Sophie
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14 1:01 PM
        I wanted to do a review of a dry bag made by West Marine. They have it
        in their stores (which are around the country), but not on their
        website. Does that matter?
        Many thanks,
        Sophie
      • edwardripleyduggan
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 14 4:53 PM
          Sophie,

          If it is available in stores, that should be just fine. We have
          reviews, and even tests, of gear that is not web-purchasable. As long
          as it is still in production, there's no problem.

          Best,

          Ted