EDIT MOD QUERY OR - Thermarest Z-lite pads - Ray Estrella

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008
      Hi Ray,

      I'm a little confused by one aspect of the pad report, otherwise
      excellent. Are the stats for your pad, the kids' pads, or both? I
      think you have two different sizes under discussion here, so could you
      clarify all that a wee bit?

      Thanks

      Ted

      Senior Edit Mod

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2008

        Review Queue and will be picked up by an Edit Moderator soon. If you
        are new to BackpackGearTest.org, welcome to the community! The
        Editors will work with you, within their own time constraints, to
        manner. Do not worry if nothing happens with it for several days.
        All our Editors are volunteers and your report will be subject to an
        timeframe, please let me know directly at jdeben(at)hotmail.com

        Once your first two Owner Reviews have been approved and you have
        submitted your Tester Agreement you will be eligible to start
        applying for Tests. If you'd like more assistance or guidance with
        the process you can request a mentor by sending an email to Jenn K.,
        the mentor coordinator, at mentor (at) backpackgeartest.org.

        Moderator.

        will use APPROVED in the subject line.

        If you'd like to keep track of the progress of your OR while it's in
        the edit queue, the entire Owner Review Queue is posted to this
        yahoo group list on either Thursdays or Fridays.

        the list or contact me directly.

        Edit Administration Manager