Edit: OR - Ruff Wear Bark'n Boots Grip Trex - Sheila

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2008
      Sheila,

      Never had this much problem with my boots while I was using them, but mine
      were never exposed to the conditions yours were. I think your report is very
      informative.

      I have no edits for you. Upload away!

      AB

      _____
      Visit Corridor9
      http://www.corridor9.net
    • S
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2008
        Hi AB,

        Thanks for the edits. It's uploaded and I deleted the test folder. Yeah, I thought these
        boots were okay at first, too. That's why I wanted to make sure this more accurate report
        was written.

        Sheila