FOLDER NEEDED: EDIT/Appro: How To Sh*t In The Woods Jenn E

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2008
      Hi Jenn

      Sorry about that. The first time I tried to create the folder with the title
      as you have it, with an '*' embedded, my attempt was rejected. The '*' was
      not a permissable character.
      So I had to use an underscore instead. I thought I had clicked on 'allow
      uploads' the second time, but obviously not.

      Cheers
      Roger