EDIT/APPROVAL: OR - 100 Hikes in the Inland Northwest - David Tagnani

  • S
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2008
      Hi David,

      Your edits are below. Please remember to delete the test file. When you're ready, upload
      the OR here:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Books/Trail%20Guides/100%20Hikes%20in%20t
      he%20Inland%20Northwest/

      Sheila
      BGT OR Editor

      > Publication Date: 5/13/2003
      Comment: This shouldn't confuse the foreigners since there are only 12 months, but they
      might appreciate it if you write this date out instead.

      > Columbia. The area's borders are geographical features: The Selkirk
      > Mountains, the Columbia River, and the Wallowa Mountains.
      Comment: Not an edit at all, but to satisfy my curiosity, could you say something like,
      "Selkirk Mountains to the north..." with some directions on the features?

      > USGS map is much more useful and should be carried when actually out
      > in the field. <<IMAGE GOES HERE. ALT TEXT = "IMAGE 3" IMAGE CAPTION =
      > "Steamboat Rock, Hike #2">>
      > The elevation profiles included with each hike are a good way to
      Edit: It'd look better if you put in a break between the paragraphs here so it looks like your
      other paragraphs.