EDIT/APPROVAL: OR - Lighten Up! - Derek H.

  • S
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2008
      Hi Derek,

      I see we're getting a little behind. Sorry for the editing delay on this one. Your edits are
      below. When you're ready, please upload the OR here:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Books/Field%20Guides/Lighten%20Up/

      Sheila

      > Besides reducing the amount of sheer junk in my back
      Edit: in my pack? on my back?

      > Steam baking was so
      > simple and fun that I now try to incorporate it into every trip I can
      > (see page 66 for details!).
      Comment: You did some of that on a test report once I remember. That's so cool. I want to
      try it!
    • Derek Hansen
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2008
        Thanks Sheila!

        Glad for the edits, and since I was OOP for a week, I am happy to get the edits today. I've
        made the changes and done the other house-cleaning chores as requested.

        Best,

        ~derek