Re: EDIT/APPROVAL: OR - Climbing Mount Timpanogos - Derek H.

  • Derek Hansen
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2008
      André,

      Thanks for the edits! I made all the changes, uploaded, and deleted the appropriate files.

      Best,

      ~derek

      On Jul 30, 2008, at 5:21 AM, André Corterier wrote:

      That's it! Nice report, few edits - nice pictures, too - not always
      easy in a book report. A well-earned brownie point. Please take care
      of the above and upload at your earliest convenience to the folder
      here: http://tinyurl.com/5uvsbh

      Please also remember to delete the test folder item.