Re: EDIT: OR - BushMan Plus - Ray Estrella

  • pamwyant
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 21, 2008
      You are welcome Ray. It's always fun to edit your reports, because
      you always have something humorous in there that makes me laugh.

      I did catch a spacing problem in the Bushman with sunscreen report in
      this sentence:

      "At first I wrote it off to
      my normal flower pollen and dust allergies until I applied it at home
      once before leaving on a day-hike. "

      Can you check it out please?

      Pam

      <rayestrella@...> wrote:

      > Hi Pam,
      >
      > Thank you for the edits. I have taken care of all of them, uploaded
      and
      > cleared the test folder. (Both reviews.)
      >
      > See you next month,
      >
      > Ray

    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 22, 2008
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "pamwyant" <pamwyant@...>
        wrote:

        > Can you check it out please?

        Sorry about that Pam, I took care of it.

        Thanks again,