EDIT: OR - BushMan Repellent - Ray Estrella

  • pamwyant
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2008
      Hi Ray,

      You made this almost too easy - couple of the same edits as the prior
      report, and one new one.

      That is some story about the mosquitoes on the ten mile hike. I feel
      lucky never to have had to hike in a cloud of mosquitoes. The
      annoyance must be incredible even if you are wearing effective
      repellant.

      Upload when ready to:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Health%20&%20Safety/Insect%
      20Repellents/BushMan%20Insect%20Repellent/

      Pam

      *************************

      > Weight listed (product only): 75 g (2.65 oz)

      ### COMMENT: same as the last review - do you have an actual weight?

      Now they either want to make sure that kids do
      > not use it, or they are appealing to the "ooh, ooh, this is the
      manly
      > stuff that I must have"

      ### Edit: Need punctuation at the end of the sentence.

      > The sweat proof claim has been tested in temps up to 90 F ( C) with
      > some major sweating going on as I was climbing hard.

      ### EDIT: Missed the conversion.

      > On a day hike outside of Moorhead Minnesota, a state known for
      their
      > 200+ species of mosquitoes, I was repeating a hike that I had taken
      > the day before as I was using the 10 mile course to check accuracy
      of
      > an accelerometer.

      ### EDIT: Missed converting '10 mile'