Re: Question for AP and Ted

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2008
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Ditton" <rdassetts@...>
      wrote:

      > Hey Ray,
      >
      > What brand and make is it?

      Bushman

      My kids love the logo stickers.

      Ray
    • edwardripleyduggan
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 2008
        Hello Ray,

        I don't see why not. There is precedent (we allowed an OR, also as I
        recall on sunscreen, with which the owner had allergy problems and
        less than five days use). Also, if you can introduce the fact that the
        insect repellent component (Picaridin, BTW?) was not the cause--based
        on your subsequent experience--I feel that's also helpful.

        I swear by Picaridin.

        Edward

        <rayestrella@...> wrote:

        > Question for AP and Ted
        >
        > I have been using an Australian insect repellent with sun screen. I
        > only have 4 days using it and had to stop as I am extremely allergic to
        > something in it. I have some good info on it though. (I am using the
        > non-sun screen version still, no reaction.) Can I write it up and
        > qualify that I had to stop using it because of my body not liking it?
        > It is not the fault of the product and I would like to share the info.
        >
        > Ray

      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 7, 2008
          Hi Ray

          I am in agreement with Ted here.

          Andrew

          ===
          Senior Edit Moderator - BackpackGearTest.org

          database 3248 (20080707) __________

          http://www.eset.com