Re: EDIT: REPOST - OWNER REVIEW - Zip Ztove Sierra stove - Dawn Larsen

  • Dr. Dawn Larsen
    Message 1 of 21 , Jun 30, 2008
      Sheila-

      I hope you didn't think I meant to imply that anyone was "better" than
      anyone else, it is my weakness and newbieness that I don't know what
      to do with conflicting information. I realize different editors have
      different opinions. I'm sorry if I offended you. That was not my
      intent. I will fix the final edits and post in the next two days.
      Thanks again for your help.

      Dawn

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "S" <geosheila@...> wrote:

      > Hello Dawn,
      >
      > I wasn't your editor last time around.
      >
      > I actually like a lot of what you've written below. The point of the
      bio is to show a little abut
      > your backpacking style. You can say that you're just getting back
      into it, if you want.

      > When you're happy with your new bio section, please repost the OR.
      In your subject