OOP - Richard Lyon July 4-6

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2008
      OOP - R Lyon July 4-6. And maybe semi-OOP July 7-13.

      I'm leaving for Montana early July 4 and will have no Internet access
      until Monday July 7. The wireless setup worked very well at the cabin
      where I'll be July 7-13, but in that part of the world one never knows.
      Besides I expect to be out hiking, fishing, and testing then.

      Nothing on this list affected.