BIP - Andrew Buskov

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2008
      BIP - Andrew Buskov

      I'm back.

      AB

      _____

      Visit Corridor9

      http://www.corridor9.net

      ____________________________
    • richardglyon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2008
        Is your little one OK?

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Buskov" <rescue@...>
        wrote:

        > BIP - Andrew Buskov
        >
        > I'm back.
        >

        > AB
        >
        > _____
        >
        > Visit Corridor9
        >
        > Blogging about BackpackGearTest.org, Firefighting, Linux, Hiking
        and more!

        > http://www.corridor9.net
        >
        > ____________________________

      • Andrew Buskov
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 20, 2008
          Yes. I posted a bit more to the Editors group, but didn't elaborate too much
          here I guess. He's home finally, doing well. Gaining weight like mad now.
          Wife's finally finding her groove with the feeding sleeping schedule. All is
          well in the AB household. :-D

          BTW. Thank you very much for asking!

          AB

          _____