Attn: Dawn L - RE: REI Mini Candle Lantern OR

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2008
      Hi Dawn,

      Thanks for uploading your REI Mini Candle Lantern OR. I noticed a
      couple of issues your editor missed, both need to be fixed ASAP.

      First, it is BGT policy for the date of reports to be spelled out like
      this - June 1st, 2008 or 1 June, 2008. In the format you have now,
      our international friends would think your report was written on
      January 6th, 2008. For this reason we spell it out always. Thanks.

      Second, your manufacturer link is not clickable. Please fix both of
      these and you'll be all set and ready for your 2nd OR.

      Thanks
      Jamie D.
      Edit Admin Manager