Edit/Approval REI Mini Candle Lantern - Dawn Larsen

  • rcaffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008
      Edit/Approval REI Mini Candle Lantern - Dawn Larsen

      Hi Dawn

      OK, mostly fixed up.

      One comment: this is short. I think it is OK for a candle lantern, but
      for a more complex bit of gear it would need more detail.

      Three small edits required, but I think I should be able to leave
      these to you to sort out? When you have done all three so you are
      clear to upload to:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Lighting/Lanterns/REI%20Mini%20Candle%20Lantern/

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor
      > Weight: 165 (74 kg)
      EDIT: 165 lb

      > (90 degrees F), it takes about 10 minutes for it to cool down.
      EDIT: we don't normally use 'degrees' as they are not required. But
      you do need to include the Centigrade equivalent here. You should have:
      (90 F or ?? C)

      > lasik surgery and don't' see well in low light, so I could not read by
      EDIT: delete apostrophe after don't