Re: EDIT/APPROVAL: REPOST: MSR 2 Liter Dromlite Bag and Hydration Kit

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 4, 2008
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Hydration%
      20Systems/Bladders/MSR%202%20Liter%20DromLite%20Bag/Owner%20Review%
      20by%20Greg%20McDonald/

      Revisions made, and uploaded.

      It became pretty clear that I was causing confusion with the spout and
      the spigot (which is what I have always called it) and the accessory
      thing that MSR sells that the manufacturer actually calls a spigot (I
      read Ray's OR and saw he has it there). So, I said screw it and just
      put in pictures to make it clear.

      I think it came out well, thanks Sheila I appreciate everything.

      Greg M