Attn: Loretta Walker

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2008
      Dear Loretta,

      I'm not quite sure what happened, but your first attempt to post an OR
      was flagged as spam by Yahoo. There was no body to the message after
      the text identifying it as your OR. Please make sure that your text
      doesn't contain what Yahoo identifies as "non-text elements"--whatever
      those may be. This can, I believe, happen if you attempt to post HTML
      to the list, which you may have done inadvertently.

      Do try again!

      Best,

      Ted

      Edit moderator