Attn: Greg McDonald - RE: Owner Review: Kelty Triptease Liteline

    Message 1 of 11 , May 24 12:28 AM
      Hi Greg,

      I was checking your uploaded review, which is part of my "job" with
      BGT, and I noticed an oops!! Kelty spells this product "Lightline"
      not "Lite"line.

      Please make the necessary changes throughout your report and re-upload.

      Thanks,
      Jamie D
      Edit Admin Manager
    • Greg
      Message 2 of 11 , May 25 9:31 AM
        Hrm... Interesting that I never realized that. All these years I'd thought it was Liteline. Okay well I'll take that tonight.

        Greg M
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie D." <jdeben@...> wrote:

        > Hi Greg,
        >
        > I was checking your uploaded review, which is part of my "job" with
        > BGT, and I noticed an oops!! Kelty spells this product "Lightline"
        > not "Lite"line.
        >
        > Please make the necessary changes throughout your report and re-upload.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Jamie D
        > Edit Admin Manager

      • Greg
        Message 3 of 11 , May 25 12:07 PM
          Jamie,

          A quick "REPLACE ALL" in Notepad has resolved the issue. Old version is
          deleted, corrected version is uploaded. Thanks for bringing the error
          to my attention.

          Greg M