Attn: Dawn Larsen - Follow up on REI Lantern OR

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 12:21 AM
      ROGER - Dawn Larsen(1) - REI Mini Candle Lantern – Posted May 6
      (msg#75726), Taken May 10, Edit May 10(75745),

      Hi Dawn,
      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org
      I noticed you have not responded to the latest edit of your REI Mini
      Candle Lantern owner review given by Roger on May 10. Please refer
      to message number 75745 at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages.

      We are here to help so please don't hesitate to ask if there is
      something we can assist you with so you can complete your Owner
      Review?

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can
      inform your editor and update the queue.

      Edit Administration Manager