EDIT/APPROVAL - OR - Light my Fire Spork - Elizabeth Davis

  • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2008
      Elizabeth,

      Just a couple more edits and you will be good to upload your first OR to upload your corrected OR to http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Cook%20Gear/Utensils/Light%20My%20Fire%20Spork/ or http://tinyurl.com/2z2ydt. Make sure you chose the "Owner Review" radio selection. If you have any questions about uploading, don't hesitate to ask!

      Please delete the OR from the test folder.

      My list of edits follows. Let me know if you don't understand anything I've written.

      Conventionally the following terms are used in the editing process:
      EDIT: you must fix this to comply with BackpackGearTest standards
      Edit: you should seriously consider fixing this in some way [unless you seriously object with good reason]
      Comment: usually just that, although you might want to make a change of some sort as a result.

      Congratulations! Time to get started on your second OR!

      Kathy
      BGT OR Editor
      _)__________________________________________________________________

      TESTER BIO
      Tester Bio
      EDIT: Delete duplicate "Tester Bio"

      Date: March 10, 2007
      EDIT: Delete the extra date here.

      Manufacturer's Website: www.lightmyfire.com
      EDIT: The website URL needs to be clickable

      Product Information: Available in 15 colors, including metallic, the spork is a polycarbonate spoon-knife-fork combo
      EDIT: Delete the extra spaces between "polycarbonate" and "spoon..."

      Edit/COMMENT: You don't have line spaces between paragraphs. If you add them, it will make your report much easier to read. I know you had trouble with HTML programming, but you did put spaces in some places, so I'm guessing you do know how to do this.