Approval - Merrell Mesa II Ventilator - Kara Stanley

  • rcaffin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2008
      Hi Kara

      What often happens is that an Editor will monitor the list Jamie posts
      at regular intervals, to see what ORs are where. This can create a
      slight delay - terrible for the writer of course!

      OK, you have one small edit to fix, right at the end:
      > They feel more like a tennis shoe then a hiking boot.
      EDIT: that should be 'than a tennis shoe'

      Fix that and then you can upload to
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Footwear/Boots/Merrell%20Mesa%20II%20Ventilator%20Hiking/

      Don't forget to delete your files in the Test/OR folder.

      In passing, I note that while the Merrell website search function
      recognises the model, it does not list the shoe as 'found'. I
      interpret this to mean that the model has recently been superseded. In
      general we prefer you to write about fairly current things, but I KNOW
      that the shoe companies change model names at an appalling frequency,
      even if the shoe design stays. So no worries here.

      Cheers, and on to the next one
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor