ATTN: Chris Whelan - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2008
      KATHY - Chris Whelan(1) - Mountain Hardwear Beryllium Jacket - Posted Apr 5(msg#75466), Taken April 17, Edit Apr 17(75584), Hi Chris, Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Mountain Hardwear Beryllium Jacket owner review given by Kathy on April 17th. Please refer to message number 75584 at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages. I know getting through the first review can be tough. We are here to help so please don�t hesitate to ask if there is something we can assist you with so you can complete your Owner Review? Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can inform your editor and update the queue. RegardsJamie DeBenedettoEdit Administration Manager