ATTN: Glen Giasson - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 12:49 AM
      SHEILA - Glen Giasson(1) - PRINCETON TEC SCOUT - Posted Apr 2(msg#75432),Taken April 11, requested HTML, HTML posted Apr 14, Edit Apr 15, (75555), Repost Apr 16, Edit Apr 16(75579), Hi Glen, Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Princeton Tec Scout owner review given by Shelia on April 16th. Please refer to message number 75579 at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages. I know getting through the first review can be tough. We are here to help so please don�t hesitate to ask if there is something we can assist you with so you can complete your Owner Review? Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can inform your editor and update the queue. RegardsJamie DeBenedettoEdit Administration Manager