Re: [BackpackGearTest] Question: Scarpa Kailash and Kelty Slider 65 - Joshua Coatsworth

  • Josh Coatsworth
    Message 1 of 9 , May 2, 2008
      You guys must love us newbie's so much! HAHA. I am just so anxious to get busy testing. THanks for all the responses.

      Josh

      Andrew Buskov <rescue@...> wrote: No, not at all. My reply was merely to inform that this information would
      be found on the other BGTers list instead of the OR list so that those
      inquiring might follow that list to see if they got picked.

      AB
      _____
      Visit Corridor9
      http://www.corridor9.net
      ____________________________

      > Andrew,
      >
      > I realize the question was posed on the OR list, but I checked the BGTers
      > list and didn't see any selections before I replied to Josh. Did I miss
      > something?
      >
      > Kathy

    • Greg
      Message 2 of 9 , May 3, 2008
        Josh,

        Do what I'm doing to pass the time, write yourself another OR! It's
        keeping me from stalking the boards... and that's the healthy way to
        go.

        My guess, and please correct me if I am wrong, is that there were a
        lot of quality applications for the Scarpa Kailash GTX so the
        selection process is taking some time. If you read through the lists
        you can find I think something like 9 applications for those boots. As
        for the Kelty Slider, I believe TV indicated in post yesterday that
        the test call has been re-opened with some "new information" that was
        pertinent to the testing process. Check out Message #44504 in the
        Tester's group for more information on that. Believe me, I'm just like
        you man. I'm a daisy fresh rookie and I want to get going too... but
        it is what it is. We'll know soon enough, so crank out some more
        quality ORs or just apply for EVERYTHING! Unless of course it's
        a "woman only" test because that would ust be silly. I hope this helps
        you.

        "Never Stop Exploring"
        Greg
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Josh Coatsworth
        <coatsworthj@...> wrote:

        > You guys must love us newbie's so much! HAHA. I am just so anxious
        to get busy testing. THanks for all the responses.

        > Josh
      • Josh Coatsworth
        Message 3 of 9 , May 3, 2008
          Thanks Greg, I am gonna take your advice and stay busy. Thanks for putting it in perspective.

          Josh

          Greg <gdm320@...> wrote: Josh,

          <coatsworthj@...> wrote:

          > You guys must love us newbie's so much! HAHA. I am just so anxious
          to get busy testing. THanks for all the responses.

          > Josh

        • Chuck Carnes
          Message 4 of 9 , May 5, 2008
            Josh,
            I am the Test Mod for both of those. The Scarpa
            selections will be posted today probably and the
            Slider test has been extended for a few days I think.

            Greg had a great idea about staying busy....it gets
            your mind off of it. :)

            Chuck Carnes

            Be a better friend, newshound, and