Re: [BackpackGearTest] Question: Scarpa Kailash and Kelty Slider 65 - Joshua Coatsworth

  • Thomas Vickers
    Message 1 of 9 , May 2, 2008
      Patience grasshopper.
      If the picks haven't been posted, then most likely they haven't been made.

      All in good time I expect
      Respect the process ;)

      TV
    • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
      Message 2 of 9 , May 2, 2008
        Josh,

        I don't see that selections have been made yet. Rest easy, I'm sure they will be posted as soon as they are.

        Kathy
        Another Kailash applicant

        Message 3 of 9 , May 2, 2008
          Maybe you guys should check "The Other List"

          :-P
          AB
          _____
          Visit Corridor9
          http://www.corridor9.net
          ____________________________

          > Josh,
          >
          > I don't see that selections have been made yet. Rest easy, I'm sure they
          > will be posted as soon as they are.
          >
          > Kathy
          > Another Kailash applicant

        • Andrew Buskov
          Message 4 of 9 , May 2, 2008
            No, not at all. My reply was merely to inform that this information would
            be found on the other BGTers list instead of the OR list so that those
            inquiring might follow that list to see if they got picked.

            AB
            _____
            Visit Corridor9
            http://www.corridor9.net
            ____________________________

            > Andrew,
            >
            > I realize the question was posed on the OR list, but I checked the BGTers
            > list and didn't see any selections before I replied to Josh. Did I miss
            > something?
            >
            > Kathy

          • Josh Coatsworth
            Message 5 of 9 , May 2, 2008
              You guys must love us newbie's so much! HAHA. I am just so anxious to get busy testing. THanks for all the responses.

              Josh

              Andrew Buskov <rescue@...> wrote: No, not at all. My reply was merely to inform that this information would
              be found on the other BGTers list instead of the OR list so that those
              inquiring might follow that list to see if they got picked.

              AB
              _____
              Visit Corridor9
              http://www.corridor9.net
              ____________________________

              > Andrew,
              >
              > I realize the question was posed on the OR list, but I checked the BGTers
              > list and didn't see any selections before I replied to Josh. Did I miss
              > something?
              >
              > Kathy

            • Greg
              Message 6 of 9 , May 3, 2008
                Josh,

                Do what I'm doing to pass the time, write yourself another OR! It's
                keeping me from stalking the boards... and that's the healthy way to
                go.

                My guess, and please correct me if I am wrong, is that there were a
                lot of quality applications for the Scarpa Kailash GTX so the
                selection process is taking some time. If you read through the lists
                you can find I think something like 9 applications for those boots. As
                for the Kelty Slider, I believe TV indicated in post yesterday that
                the test call has been re-opened with some "new information" that was
                pertinent to the testing process. Check out Message #44504 in the
                Tester's group for more information on that. Believe me, I'm just like
                you man. I'm a daisy fresh rookie and I want to get going too... but
                it is what it is. We'll know soon enough, so crank out some more
                quality ORs or just apply for EVERYTHING! Unless of course it's
                a "woman only" test because that would ust be silly. I hope this helps
                you.

                "Never Stop Exploring"
                Greg
                --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Josh Coatsworth
                <coatsworthj@...> wrote:

                > You guys must love us newbie's so much! HAHA. I am just so anxious
                to get busy testing. THanks for all the responses.

                > Josh
              • Josh Coatsworth
                Message 7 of 9 , May 3, 2008
                  Thanks Greg, I am gonna take your advice and stay busy. Thanks for putting it in perspective.

                  Josh

                  Greg <gdm320@...> wrote: Josh,

                  <coatsworthj@...> wrote:

                  > You guys must love us newbie's so much! HAHA. I am just so anxious
                  to get busy testing. THanks for all the responses.

                  > Josh

                • Chuck Carnes
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 5, 2008
                    Josh,
                    I am the Test Mod for both of those. The Scarpa
                    selections will be posted today probably and the
                    Slider test has been extended for a few days I think.

                    Greg had a great idea about staying busy....it gets
                    your mind off of it. :)

                    Chuck Carnes

                    Be a better friend, newshound, and