Question: Scarpa Kailash and Kelty Slider 65 - Joshua Coatsworth

  • Josh Coatsworth
    Message 1 of 9 , May 2, 2008
      Good Afternoon,

      Could someone please post the applicants that were chosen for these tests?

      Thanks, Josh

    • Thomas Vickers
      Message 2 of 9 , May 2, 2008
        Patience grasshopper.
        If the picks haven't been posted, then most likely they haven't been made.

        All in good time I expect
        Respect the process ;)

        TV
      • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
        Message 3 of 9 , May 2, 2008
          Josh,

          I don't see that selections have been made yet. Rest easy, I'm sure they will be posted as soon as they are.

          Kathy
          Another Kailash applicant

          Could someone please post the applicants that were chosen for these tests?

          Thanks, Josh

          http://www.eset.com

        • Andrew Buskov
          Message 4 of 9 , May 2, 2008
            Maybe you guys should check "The Other List"

            :-P
            AB
            _____
            Visit Corridor9
            http://www.corridor9.net
            ____________________________

            > Josh,
            >
            > I don't see that selections have been made yet. Rest easy, I'm sure they
            > will be posted as soon as they are.
            >
            > Kathy
            > Another Kailash applicant

          • Andrew Buskov
            Message 5 of 9 , May 2, 2008
              No, not at all. My reply was merely to inform that this information would
              be found on the other BGTers list instead of the OR list so that those
              inquiring might follow that list to see if they got picked.

              AB
              _____
              Visit Corridor9
              http://www.corridor9.net
              ____________________________

              > Andrew,
              >
              > I realize the question was posed on the OR list, but I checked the BGTers
              > list and didn't see any selections before I replied to Josh. Did I miss
              > something?
              >
              > Kathy

            • Josh Coatsworth
              Message 6 of 9 , May 2, 2008
                You guys must love us newbie's so much! HAHA. I am just so anxious to get busy testing. THanks for all the responses.

                Josh

                Andrew Buskov <rescue@...> wrote: No, not at all. My reply was merely to inform that this information would
                be found on the other BGTers list instead of the OR list so that those
                inquiring might follow that list to see if they got picked.

                AB
                _____
                Visit Corridor9
                http://www.corridor9.net
                ____________________________

                > Andrew,
                >
                > I realize the question was posed on the OR list, but I checked the BGTers
                > list and didn't see any selections before I replied to Josh. Did I miss
                > something?
                >
                > Kathy

              • Greg
                Message 7 of 9 , May 3, 2008
                  Josh,

                  Do what I'm doing to pass the time, write yourself another OR! It's
                  keeping me from stalking the boards... and that's the healthy way to
                  go.

                  My guess, and please correct me if I am wrong, is that there were a
                  lot of quality applications for the Scarpa Kailash GTX so the
                  selection process is taking some time. If you read through the lists
                  you can find I think something like 9 applications for those boots. As
                  for the Kelty Slider, I believe TV indicated in post yesterday that
                  the test call has been re-opened with some "new information" that was
                  pertinent to the testing process. Check out Message #44504 in the
                  Tester's group for more information on that. Believe me, I'm just like
                  you man. I'm a daisy fresh rookie and I want to get going too... but
                  it is what it is. We'll know soon enough, so crank out some more
                  quality ORs or just apply for EVERYTHING! Unless of course it's
                  a "woman only" test because that would ust be silly. I hope this helps
                  you.

                  "Never Stop Exploring"
                  Greg
                  --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Josh Coatsworth
                  <coatsworthj@...> wrote:

                  > You guys must love us newbie's so much! HAHA. I am just so anxious
                  to get busy testing. THanks for all the responses.

                  > Josh
                • Josh Coatsworth
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 3, 2008
                    Thanks Greg, I am gonna take your advice and stay busy. Thanks for putting it in perspective.

                    Josh

                    Greg <gdm320@...> wrote: Josh,

                    <coatsworthj@...> wrote:

                    > You guys must love us newbie's so much! HAHA. I am just so anxious
                    to get busy testing. THanks for all the responses.

                    > Josh

                  • Chuck Carnes
                    Message 9 of 9 , May 5, 2008
                      Josh,
                      I am the Test Mod for both of those. The Scarpa
                      selections will be posted today probably and the
                      Slider test has been extended for a few days I think.

                      Greg had a great idea about staying busy....it gets
                      your mind off of it. :)

                      Chuck Carnes

                      Be a better friend, newshound, and