Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Newbie Question - Tester Selection - Joshua Coatsworth

  • Chuck Carnes
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2008
      Josh,
      You need to watch the BGT'ers group and look for the
      subject that has what item you applied for and the
      words 'Tester Selections' with it. That way everybody
      can see who was picked and it can be picked up by the
      Admin. and it keeps us Mods from having to send out
      single e-mails.

      So, anything you apply for, be sure and watch the
      group list to find out.

      As far as time frame, we try to get it turned around
      pretty quick but sometimes we get hung up on logistics
      and things of that nature so just be patient with us.

      Chuck Carnes
      Test Mod

      --- S <geosheila@...> wrote:

      > I was selected today for a test call that closed a
      > week ago. That seems a pretty typical time
      > frame.
      >
      > Sheila
      >
      > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Josh
      > Coatsworth <coatsworthj@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello Everyone,
      > >

      > > How do we know if we have been selected for a
      > test? I have applied for two and not
      > heard either way for the first application. The
      > second was just closed today.
      > >
      > > Any info would be greatly appreciated.
      > >
      > > Thanks, Josh

      > removed]

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • Roger Caffin
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2008
        > How do we know if we have been selected for a test?
        You will be contacted by direct email.

        Cheers
        Roger Caffin
      • Ralph Ditton
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2008
          Roger,

          Not always are the testers contacted.

          It used to be the case but some moderators do not contact the successful
          testers.

          One has to read the list.

          Ralph

          _____