Re: [BackpackGearTest] Attn: Ashley Massarini - Re: CABELAS GUIDE SERIES 8 MAN TENT

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 11, 2008
      G'day Ashley

      Just a small clarification. We do accept Owner Reviews on car camping gear
      and we are looking to get into more testing of this type of gear.

      The above notwithstanding, Sheila was quite correct in suggesting you work
      with a mentor on this one Ashley so that you get a better idea of what we
      are looking for. Your OR at this point is really not at stage an Editor can
      get involved. We try to balance the work load between the editors and the
      mentors as we are all voluntaries.

      I look forward to seeing your update review soon.

      All the best.

      Andrew

      --
      Senior Edit Moderator