Re: Tester Agreement

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 69 , Apr 3, 2008
      Apologies, looks like my signature doesn't attach... thought it was
      supposed to be automagic.

      Oh well, do it myself this time.

      Greg McDonald
      "Never Stop Exploring"
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Priest"
      <apriest@...> wrote:

      > Dear ?
      >
      > I don't believe we have finalised it yet. I am sure there will be
      an
      > announcement soon.
      >
      > Oh, we consider it a courtesy to put our names to our posts here.
      It really
      > does make it much easier to communicate with people if we know who
      they are.
      > Is that okay with you?
      >
      > Regards
      > Andrew
      >
      > On 26/03/2008, gdm320 <gdm320@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Do we have a resolution on this concern yet, I'm ready to send
      out my
      > > Tester Agreement but want to make sure I have the appropriate
      address
      > > information before I send it out.
      > >

      > --
      > Senior Edit Moderator

    • Andrew Priest
      Message 69 of 69 , Apr 24, 2008
        Hi

        The problem is about to be fixed.

        Andrew

        ===
        Senior Edit Moderator - BackpackGearTest.org