Re: [BackpackGearTest] REPOST:EDIT: REPOST (2nd) EDIT: REPOST: Owner review - REI POWER STRETCH SHIRT

  • Sam Stamey
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      Thanks Andre for all of the help and support. I have uploaded to the test site here:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/OWNER%20REVIEWS/OR%20-%20REI%20PowerShirt/

      Sam

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2008
        Sam,

        it's all looking good, except for the manufacturer link. Right now it
        links back to itself. The reason is the location of the quotation
        marks (which I omitted in my post - mea culpa).

        I suggest you either put http://www.rei.com into the respective input
        box of the Report Writer, or you open the html file it produces with
        the Editor applet and make sure that it says, behind manufacturer
        link:
        <A HREF="http://www.rei.com">http://www.rei.com</A>

        (after that should come the line break, which is
        and then the MSRP

        (Sorry if I'm confusing the issue, I don't know how much you know
        about HTML.)
        Should you not be able to get the manufacturer link to work in the
        test folder, feel free to mail me sideband (that is directly, rather
        than posting to this list) and I'm sure we'll get it figured out. You
        can also request help (on any upload issues) from the friendly folks
        at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BGTFileUploadHelp/

        Once you're satisfied that the Manufacturer URL is clickable (and
        leads to the manufacturer's top level domain), feel free to upload to
        http://tinyurl.com/4cw5nk (and please remember to delete the test
        folder version - this is often forgotten).

        Should this get to be a little much, please do get in touch with me.
        I recall that this bit can be a bit frustrating the first couple of
        times (it gets to be very easy with just a little time).

        Good report! I'm looking forward to seeing your 2nd OR on the list
        soon and welcoming you as a new tester.

        André
        OR Editor