EDIT: REPOST (2nd) EDIT: REPOST: Owner review - REI POWER STRETCH SHIRT

  • AndrĂ© Corterier
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Sam Stamey <samstamey@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Andre,
      > Here is my repost. Thanks for the help. Do I need to put a new HTML
      file up as well?
      > Sam

      Yes, you do. While we edit from the text version, in my experience
      it's been good to check that the edits have made it over into the
      HTML version. Also, you have to make the manufacturer URL clickable
      (if you plug it into the right window, the Report Writer should do
      that for you).

      Otherwise, you code (into the .htm file, using WordPad or something
      like it):
      Manufacturer URL: <A HREF=http://www.rei.com>http://www.rei.com</A>

      Once you've satisfied yourself that the edits are all in there and
      the URL is clickable in the test folder version, let me know and I'll
      approve it for upload (and create a folder for it).

      Two Edits is pretty darn good for a first OR (I think this one
      doesn't count). Congratulations. Approval a virtual given on the next
      one.

      Regards,

      André
      OR Editor