Attn: Ashley Massarini - Re: Cabelas 8 man guide series tent owner review

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2008
      Hi Ashley,

      Welcome to BGT and thanks for your Owner Review. One thing I need
      before I can add it to the edit queue is some expansion on your field
      use. You do not mention how many days/night you used the tent. We
      have a minimum amount we require for OR's so that is needed before we
      can proceed.

      Please include this in your Field Use section and post a revised
      version of your entire OR to the list. THank you.

      Jamie D
      Edit Admin MAnager