Re: [BackpackGearTest] Review and Contract

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2008
      Dear Josh

      If not already done so (you would have received an acknowledgement email
      from Jamie) you will be added to the Edit Queue. As soon as possible after
      that, an Editor will take up your review. As we are all volunteers and have
      lives outside of BGT sometimes this may take a little while. We just ask
      that you bear with us at this stage. Jamie should post the queue in the
      near future so you can see where you are at.

      As to the contract forms, further details should be announced soon.

      Regards
      Andrew