Re: Edit/Approval BLACK DIAMOND TRAIL TREKKING POLES - YI-JIEN HWA

  • Yi-Jien Hwa
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2008
      Done!

      Thanks for your patient and careful editing. It's been great working
      with you, and I'm sure we will work together again in the future.

      I already submitted an application for the Patagonia T by the way as
      Thomas ok'd it. Against four seasoned testers, the only thing in my
      favor I think is ironically that I'm a newbie!

      Have a good week.

      Warm regards,
      Yi-Jien

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Trekking%20Poles/Poles/Black%20Diamond%20Trail/