Congratulations to Graduates from the Mentor Program

  • Jenn E.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 7:24 AM
      I would like to congratulate the following testers from graduating from the mentee program since my inception as the Mentor Coordinator.

      Mike Daurio, Ryan Ness, Anson Moxness, Thomas Callahan, Mark McLauchin, Joanne Walker, Doug McCoy, Peter Spiller, Nancy Griffith, Erich Roetz, Derek Hansen, and William Dalen Rice.

      Great job guys!

      Happy Testing!

      Jenn E.