Re: [OWNER REVIEW: MSR MiniWorks - Jes Sterling

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5 12:40 PM
      re [OWNER REVIEW: MSR MiniWorks - Jes Sterling

      Hi Jes

      > Is there a preferred resolution/file size for the pics?
      Pictures have to be under 100 kbytes each. More to the point, they should
      not exceed 600 pixels width, and that is for the big ones. However, I find
      that under 300 pixels width is a bit small unless you are highlighting some
      detail, when I might go down to about 250 pixels width.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor