Re: [OWNER REVIEW: MSR MiniWorks - Jes Sterling

  • oohlawdy
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2008
      Roger,

      No worries about the time gap. I certainly understand that life can be hectic, besides, my
      laptop was sidelined all last week due to a faulty power jack. I'll do my best to get the
      HTML up by the end of the week and to snap some pictures. Is there a preferred
      resolution/file size for the pics? My camera goes up to 7 megapixels which can lead to
      enormous files.

      Thanks,

      Jes
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Caffin" <r.caffin@...> wrote:

      > Hi Jes
      >
      > We are sorry it has taken so long to edit your OR submission. A few editors
      > have had things 'happen', and we are all volunteers. (My home network died
      > for a while.)
      >
      > Before I can complete the edit for your OR we need you to post the HTML
      > version with any pics to the test/OR folder. Could you please do so asap and
      > let me know via this channel what the URL is to it.
      >
      > Thanks
      > Roger Caffin
      > BGT Editor

    • Roger Caffin
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2008
        re [OWNER REVIEW: MSR MiniWorks - Jes Sterling

        Hi Jes

        > Is there a preferred resolution/file size for the pics?
        Pictures have to be under 100 kbytes each. More to the point, they should
        not exceed 600 pixels width, and that is for the big ones. However, I find
        that under 300 pixels width is a bit small unless you are highlighting some
        detail, when I might go down to about 250 pixels width.

        Cheers
        Roger Caffin
        BGT Editor