EDIT: Initial Report - DeFeet Cloud 9 Socks - Chuck Carnes

  • laurence kirschner
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 4:22 PM
      Hi Chuck-

      Everything looks fine, although I felt that the product description was a little brief. Would it be possible to expand that section a bit? (I hope I�m not overstepping my bounds as a �new� test monitor, but as a reader, I would have liked to know more). I also have two quick edits for you, listed below. After that, please feel free to upload (if there is a folder!), or I will be happy to take another look if you expand the report significantly.

      Cheers,

      -larry

      Edit: The Cordura portion gives durability and strength which seems to give this sock amazing comfort and durability.
      >Not really sure what you are trying to say here. Do you mean that the combination of the Coolmax + Cordura gives comfort + durability, or that the durability and strength of the Cordura give the sock comfort and durability? Please clarify.

      EDIT: The LG/XL size fits mens shoe size 9.5 - 14 US (43-47+ Euro) which to �.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 4:28 PM
        Larry,

        Wrong list.

        ; )