BIP - John and Kathy Waters

  • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 15, 2008
      A family crisis delayed our return, but we're back in Michigan and will both get right on whatever we've missed.

      Kathy and John Waters

    • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 13, 2008
        We are back from a fantastic trip to Arizona! Lots of hiking (testing of boots) and grooming of a future tester - our 7 year-old granddaughter who gamely logged over 3 miles a day in some tough terrain on the Arizona Trail and in Grand Canyon!

        I think I'm the only only who has edits and stuff to catch up on and will get to them tonight and tomorrow.

        Kathy

      • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 29, 2008
          We're back from Denver. John's Platypus Insulator report has been edited and corrected file will be uploaded today.

          Kathy

        • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 26, 2009
            Hey, we are back from the OR Show!

            We expected to be back last night but the drive east of SLC was horrid - lots of fog, snow and ice. We ended up finding a motel and waiting until morning. The weather was great this morning until we hit Monarch Pass (11,000 ft+), then it was very slow going, again. Finally got home a couple of hours ago.

            Will catch up with all reports, edits, and postings tomorrow.

            Kathy and John

          • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 8, 2009
              We are back from a great snowshoe near Leadville, CO in the Tennessee Pass. Great snow, blue skies! Back to work.

              Kathy and John

            • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 22, 2009
                Back from our trip to Ridgway State Park. Gorgeous time, but no snow for snowshoeing. We still had a blast.
                Will catch up on whatever is necessary pronto.

                Kathy and John

              • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 6, 2009
                  John and I are back. We will catch up on any thing that needs our attention by tonight. We will be leaving tomorrow for two days, so we have to catch up or by Monday we will be buried!

                  Kathy

                • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 7, 2009
                    We took an extra day, but now we are home and trying to get caught up. So much to do, so little time!

                    Kathy

                  • exec@bysky.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 5, 2009
                      We are back in Canon City. Wading through e-mails and posting. We should get anything delayed by our OOP updated by tonight. Thanks for everyone's patience.

                      Kathy and John

                    • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
                      Message 10 of 11 , Aug 11, 2009
                        Back from our adventures - lots of rain - and ready to get back to work. We have tons of postings to catch up with but will get caught up asap.

                        Kathy and John Waters

                      • Kathy Waters
                        Message 11 of 11 , Oct 28, 2010
                          Formal notice that John and I are back home finally. We are trying to catch
                          up with real-work and BGT stuff, but it's slow going, we are getting ready
                          to go back to Michigan in early November to begin moving our belonging and
                          we are both suffering from bad colds so thoughtfully shared by our
                          grandsons.

                          So, be patient a bit longer with anything we need to do, don't hesitate to
                          remind us of things we need to do and all should be (temporarily) normal
                          soon.

                          Thanks,
                          Kathy