Re: Trademark symbols

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2008
      Roger,
      I commonly follow your first approach in my reports and general
      technical and legal writing. For BGT purposes I believe that the
      second is OK too though there are trademark owners who'd say that it
      might not be strictly within US trademark law.
      When I first joined BGT I discussed this subject off-list with
      someone (Rick Allnut I think), as I occasionally advise my clients
      on trademark law. I invite him (or you) to contact me again if
      further discussion is appropriate.
      Cheers, Richard

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Caffin"