Re: Edit/Approval: OWNER REVIEW - Wild Things Belay Jacket - Lyon

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 6, 2008
      Ray,
      Thanks. Can't shake my writing habits on the trademark/copyright
      issue. What about the registered tm mark (circled r) in the
      quotation? Should that be deleted as well?
      Sorry about the TinyURL; you're right that I haven't checked one in
      awhile. But now I shall.
      I've leave the pungency test to Roger, our chief scientist.
      Regards, Richard
      <rayestrella@...> wrote:

      > Hi Richard,
      >
      > Thanks for the review, nice job. You know the drill. By the way,
      > your TinyURL links never work. It is because you add a period or
      > comma after them. I bet you never click your own links so never
      had
      > reason to know that.
      >
      > Here is your edit, once done feel free to place it here;
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/35q4qb
      >
      > Ray
      >

      > ***Shell Fabric: EPIC by Nextec® microfiber.
      > ***Insulation: Primaloft®
      >
      > Edit: we are asked not to use the Copyright or Trademark symbols
      in
      > our reviews and reports, just to capitalize them. You have more in
      > the description too.
      >

      > ***Whatever the reason it's much appreciated.
      >
      > Comment: I agree with you
      >

      > ***At some point the aroma seems to increase geometrically with
      > further use.
      >
      > Comment: ha, how true. Maybe you can do a paper on it…

    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 6, 2008
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "richardglyon" <rlyon@...>
        wrote:

        > Ray,
        > Thanks. Can't shake my writing habits on the trademark/copyright
        > issue. What about the registered tm mark (circled r) in the
        > quotation? Should that be deleted as well?

        Hi Richard,

        You may leave them all in if you like. I seem to have been mistaken on
        this issue. The editing rules flucuate and sometimes what I think is a
        no-no is OK, and vise-versa. So I leave it up to you my friend.

        See you on the next one,